- Important Dates
- SubmissionNov. 5, 2018
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication30-60 days after the final edition
- ConferenceDec. 17-19, 2018
- ICEEES2018, ICAUP2018 and ICCIVIL2018 Were Successfully Held During Dec. 17-19, 2018 in Xi’an, ChinaDec. 20, 2018
- Weather Forecast of Xi’an, China during the ConferenceDec. 11, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Xi’an Big Goose PagodaNov. 15, 2018
- Tourism Route for ICEEES2018 is Available NowNov. 8, 2018
- ICEEES2018 Will Be Held Together with ICAUP2018 and ICCIVIL2018 at the Same VenueNov. 6, 2018
- Dr. Qingwen Zhang Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceOct. 31, 2018
- Dr. Hongze Luo Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceSep. 28, 2018
- Professor Zhang Li Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMay 3, 2018
- ICEEES2018 Call for PapersJan. 15, 2018
2018 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2018) serves as an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations to invite specialists and scholars in the fields related to environment, energy and earth sciences, including hot issues such as environmental protection, energy development and utilization and earth science, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human society, nature and earth.
2018 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2018) will be held in Xi'an, China during Dec. 17-19, 2018. Xi'an (Chinese:西安), is the capital of Shaanxi Province, located in the northwest of the People's Republic of China. One of the oldest cities in China, the city was known as Chang'an before the Ming dynasty. Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and also the only city in China to win the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival) twice. The number of travelers in Xi'an is often greater during Summer (May–August). The city has many important historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang and his Terracotta Army.
2018 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 30-60 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.