- Important Dates
- Submission: Aug. 20, 2019
- Conference:Dec. 18-20, 2019
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 30-60 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18917219762
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867
- ICEEES2018 Were Successfully Held During Dec. 17-19, 2018 in Xi’an, ChinaDec. 18, 2018
- ICEEES2019 Call for PapersSep. 20, 2018
2019 5th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2019) serves as an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations to invite specialists and scholars in the fields related to environment, energy and earth sciences, including hot issues such as environmental protection, energy development and utilization and earth science, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human society, nature and earth.
2019 5th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2019) will be held in Hangzhou, China during Dec. 18-20, 2019. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
2019 5th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.